Monday, February 4, 2013

accidents, moving and cats

it's been a normal week. i had a black ice accident on monday and totaled my new jetta. that put an end to my workweek, as i had no transportation. 

i. totaled. my. car.

i am not happy. i haz no car, a $4,500 loan and no money to start all over again.

oh well. God will provide. i've never run out of money this far. 

that being said, i also moved almost 400 miles down the east coast...to Virginia Beach. aaahhhh! it was time to move on from hershey pa, and all the doors opened up to move to Va Beach.

life is new. scary. exciting. there's been some major changes in my life, and i can say that i'm happy, excited for the future, and hopefully starting a new, good journey down life's road.

oh yes!! i got a cat too!! she's currently hiding under my bed, terrified of another cat. but she will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment