Friday, March 2, 2012

Awana

so. my GBC team sent me a card, saying how much they love and miss me. and this shirt. the official GBC Hollidaysburg AwanaGames shirt. they also said I'm still part of the team. i guess the shirt shows that...

if i was still *on* the team, attending practice and all, we'd be at Summit 2012 right now. i'd get my Citation on tuesday night. i'd get to do Games and Quiz and writing and drawing and speaking at Summit for the last time. and have the long crazy van rides and my seat on the cooler in Club Ryan. there'd be the inside jokes. there'd be the the worship services. those were one of the best parts of Summit. somehow, there were always answers to things i was searching for in those worship services. the devos were good too. putting the devos and worship services together always started to fill a little bit of me.

but times change. we lose stuff, we gain stuff. that doesn't make it any easier though.

"you never know what you got til it's gone..."

No comments:

Post a Comment