Monday, May 14, 2012

CHAP 2012

the CHAP convention came and went uber fast. i spent my weekend as coordinator of the ParentalRights.org booth which was craziness in itself. and helping out at the GenJ booth as needed. altogether, i spent my weekend in booths or running all over the convention and farm show complex..
and it was awesome. i learned a couple things about myself. first, i love and hate things like these. part of me loves the professionalism and leadership and being in charge of something, but part of me hates it. i wonder if i'll bury myself in professionalism and craziness forever. someone at church the other day mentioned that i'll never fall in love because i'm too political. or too wrapped up in being involved in politics. anyhow. 


i got to meet some GenJers for real {yay!!} and see other ones. saw another old friend and some healing took place. 

it was a good weekend.

the cool thing about CHAP is you can meet a lot of authors, like Diana Waring

i went barefoot all weekend. the 2 yo in my booth enjoyed my shoes though.


Jonah and i made duck tape sashes. queens of the GenJ and PRO booths, respectively.


Stef and Jonah hung out at the GenJ booth for a while while i was manning it. rock on, GenJers!!        
   
the GenJ sponsor took a pic of our lovely *cough cough* GenJ booth.







No comments:

Post a Comment